Alphaland Alphaland

awesome game.

blue rectangles win.

Tesla Death Ray Tesla Death Ray

Good game.

kinda short, i wish i could do something after i finished upgrading everything by day like 16 but whatever.

i loved chain lightning though :D

Prizma Puzzle 3 Prizma Puzzle 3

awesome.

Difficult, but not so difficult that i gave up.

completed all 100%, really good game.

e7 e7

this is amazing.

loved the music, the controls made sense, the game world's concept was interesting, and the ending was.....pretty cool, actually, with the poem and all.

title says it all.

CellCraft CellCraft

wow.

that was an amazing game. Well worth the time I spent playing.

The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

cool.

but gets pretty repetitive. The Rosemary isn't even that good.
Also, as far as I can tell, the only level you CAN'T beat with the P3 Custon+Extended Mags is Target time. Unless you have the Fire Bullets perk.
For Rondure, it's all about timing. The smallest one can be shot at when you're at about the middle of the screen, the next is at the top or bottom, then the next 2 aren't hard.

ShellCore Command: Ep1 ShellCore Command: Ep1

Excellent.

love the game. Probably one of my favorites of all time. I can't wait 'till you come out with number 2. :)

Wide customization, but maybe like a part maker, or a part changer, to change the shapes of some parts? I couldn't get my ship to be symmetrical.. :P

Laser Defense Laser Defense

Awesome.

This is really cool. I keep dying on level 50 though :P
I had an awesome defense set up composed entirely of level 2 speed railguns and 2 un-upgraded laser turrets. It looks awesome XD

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

AWESEME :D

This is a really fun, time consuming game. I think that was the point. I really liked how later in the game you could get seomthing like $100000 a run, and that's like the golden cannon. Best score: 1,836,656.6
Could get better, but doesn't feel like it :D
Thanks for such a great game.

Aether Aether